Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bellissima Trucco Minerale: The Essence of All-Natural Luxury

Seller Id: BellissimaMinerals
Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BellissimaMinerals
Products: Handmade Soap, Mineral Make-up, Spa and Bath Boutique


Image from Bellissima Minerals
Seller's Description:
"I know how hard it is to buy soap online. And touching, smelling and testing soap is so important to making a decision... so I'm going to help make it a bit easier for you!

Bellissima is now offering soap samplers including our most popular blends and scents!

This 6-Pack Trial Size Soap Variety Stack includes six individually wrapped bars of a random assortment of soap samples! Each bar measures approximately 2"x2.5"x.5" and weighs a minimum of 1oz.

Or Choose 6 samples from those listed in the Shop - Mix n' Match as you please! Just add a note in t he Message to Seller Box or contact us with your selections

Please see individual soap listing for full ingredient details on each bar.

All products are formulated in a sanitary, smoke-free, pet-free environment and delivered professionally labeled, with ingredients listed and shrinkwrapped for protection!"
I found Bellissima Trucco Minerale during a search for quality handmade soap. They immediately caught my attention with their extra large Rose n Ivy scented soap bar. I knew it was the perfect give for my grandmother for her birthday. I ordered a large soap, cut in half for my grandmother and aunt and a sample pack for myself so I could try out the different scents.
The seller was quick to respond and more than willing to work with me in sending my gifts with personal birthday notes.  Shipping was quick and the whole transaction was smooth and friendly.

I received my soaps and excitedly started trying them out.  The first thing I noticed was how rich the lather was.  I felt like I was giving my hands spa treatment with every wash.  After I washed the suds away, my hands felt smooth and there was no residue left behind from the soap.  The soap's wonderful natural scent would fill the bathroom and it was very relaxing.

My hands are sensitive to harsh fragrances and suffer from dryness.  The natural fragrances in these soaps didn't bother them at all and I loved how the soaps natural oils moisturized my skin without leaving any oily films.

I have to say this soap is of excellent quality and would recommend to anyone, including those with sensitive and/or dry hands.  This is a great seller and I look forward to trying out more of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to share! Check back later to see my response, because I love comment interaction.